Faculty Speakers’ Bureau Collection Records
UA.22.13

Summary Information

Repository
Michigan State University Archives and Historical Collections
Creator
Michigan State University. Faculty Speakers Bureau.
Title
Faculty Speakers Bureau records
ID
UA.22.13
Date
undated
Extent
0.1 Cubic feet , 2 folders
Language
English

Preferred Citation

Researchers wishing to cite this collection should include the following information: "Item title, Collection title, Collection Identifier, Michigan State University Archives & Historical Collections, East Lansing,Michigan".

Return to Table of Contents »


Historical Note

The Faculty Speakers Bureau was part of the Continuing Education Service. It existed from approximately 1955 to 1958 and was also sometimes called the Speakers Bureau.

Return to Table of Contents »


Scope and Contents note

This collection contains two directories of Michigan State University faculty and the speeches they would be willing to give. The directories also contain the campus address and extension number at which the faculty member could be reached.

Return to Table of Contents »


Administrative Information

Publication Information

Michigan State University Archives and Historical Collections February 2009

Conditions Governing Access

Collection is open for research.

Legal Status note

Copyright: Michigan State University Property Rights: Michigan State University

Conditions Governing Use

Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.

Return to Table of Contents »


Collection Inventory

Drawer Folder

(Blue) Directory Undated 

F.D. 1

Return to Table of Contents »


(Pink) Directory Undated 

F.D. 2

Return to Table of Contents »


Annual Reports 

Volume

Published in State Board Reports 

Bd. of Ag.

1957 

Box

Unpublished 

Annual Reports

1956-1957 

1958 

Return to Table of Contents »