Alpha Chi Sigma Records
UA.12.2.49

Summary Information

Repository
Michigan State University Archives and Historical Collections
Title
Alpha Chi Sigma (Alpha Upsilon Chapter) records
ID
UA.12.2.49
Date
1928
Extent
0.1 Cubic feet
Language
English

Preferred Citation note

Researchers wishing to cite this collection should include the following information: "Item title, Collection title, Collection Identifier, Michigan State University Archives & Historical Collections, East Lansing,Michigan".

Return to Table of Contents »


Historical Note

The M.S.C Chemistry Club was formed in 1925 by a group of graduate students and first met in 1926. In 1927, the name was changed to Chi Rho, a local chemistry honor society. In 1928, they were accepted as the Alpha Upsilon Chapter of the national professional chemical fraternity, Alpha Chi Sigma.

Return to Table of Contents »


Scope and Content

The collection consists of one Booklet, "A Petition from Chi Rho", 1928. Published by Chi Rho Fraternity at MSU.

Return to Table of Contents »


Administrative Information

Publication Information

Michigan State University Archives and Historical Collections September 2011

Conrad Hall
888 Wilson Road, Room 101
East Lansing , MI, 48824
517-355-2330
archives@msu.edu

Conditions Governing Access note

Collection is open for research.

Legal Status

Copyright: Michigan State University Property Rights: Michigan State University

Conditions Governing Use note

Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from University Archives & Historical Collections, Michigan State University.

Return to Table of Contents »


Controlled Access Headings

Corporate Name(s)

  • Michigan State University. Alpha Chi Sigma..

Personal Name(s)

  • Houk, A. L

Subject(s)

  • Greek letter societies

Return to Table of Contents »


Collection Inventory

Charter Petition to Alpha Chi Sigma 1928 


    Drawer Folder
Mixed materials   F.D. 1

Return to Table of Contents »