University Lutheran Church Collection
c.00650

Summary Information

Repository
Michigan State University Archives and Historical Collections
Creator
University Lutheran Church (East Lansing, Mich.).
Title
University Lutheran Church collection
ID
c.00650
Date [inclusive]
2007-2010
Extent
0.1 Cubic feet
Language
English

Preferred Citation

Researchers wishing to cite this collection should include the following information: "Item title, Collection title, Collection Identifier, Michigan State University Archives & Historical Collections, East Lansing, Michigan".

Return to Table of Contents »


Historical Note

The University Lutheran Church is an Evangelical Lutheran Church that began in the 1940s in a movie theater in Lansing, Michigan. They now assemble in their church at 1020 South Harrison Road in East Lansing, Michigan. Their mission is to combine community and campus members.

Return to Table of Contents »


Scope and Content

The University Lutheran Church collection contains monthly newsletters dating from 2007 to 2010. The newsletter keeps church members up to date with the church's community involvement, new employees, awards, etc.

Return to Table of Contents »


Administrative Information

Publication Information

Michigan State University Archives and Historical Collections May 2012

Conrad Hall
888 Wilson Road, Room 101
East Lansing , MI, 48824
517-355-2330
archives@msu.edu

Conditions Governing Access

Collection is open for research.

Legal Status

Copyright: University Lutheran Church Property Rights: Michigan State University

Conditions Governing Use

Permission to publish material from this collection must be obtained from the University Lutheran Church.

Return to Table of Contents »


Controlled Access Headings

Genre(s)

  • Newsletters

Subject(s)

  • College students -- Religious life
  • Lutheran Church

Return to Table of Contents »


Collection Inventory

Newsletters 

Folder

 February-November 2007 

1

 January-October 2008 

2

 January 2009, May 2010 

3