University Archives & Historical Collections
Michigan State University
888 Wilson Road, Rm. 101
East Lansing, MI 48824-1327
Tel.: (517) 355-2330
Fax: (517) 353-9319
- General/reference inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Departmental newsletters and publications: email@example.com
- University records program inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reading room hours
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- We will be closed on December 24-25 and December 31, 2013-January 1, 2014 for the upcoming holidays. We will be open to the public by appointment only on December 23, 26-27, and 30, 2013. Please contact the Archives at 517-355-2330 or email@example.com if you would like to make an appointment.
- From May to August of 2014, we will be updating Conrad Hall's HVAC system, which will require the Archives to be closed sporadically throughout the Summer. If you are planning on researching this Summer, please let us know ahead of time so we can try to accommodate your visit to the Archives.